- Silver has had back to back monthly gains for the first time in at least 2 years.Silver was 4.5% higher this month.
- Platinum was higher by 7.4% for the month
- Crude Oil higher by .75% for the month. haven’t had back to back monthly gains in Crude since April and May last year.
- Rbob down 4.8% for the month,and has closed lower for 7 out 8 months.
- Copper +2.94%(lme) for the month. The best monthly gain in almost a year(3-15)
- Aluminum had the 3rd consecutive monthly gain,it closed higher by 3.55%
What we can take form this is that metals look to have found a bottom and may be trying to take part of a reflation trade.Precious metals going bid because of the negative rates syndrome worldwide,Gold cant go below Zero.