- Alphabet or google better than expected earnings stock ~10%
- Amazon missed on earnings and guided lower no one cares stock -~1%
- Intel better than expected and lifted outlook Stock +~4.5%
- Twitter added more subscribers then expected Stock +5%
- McDonalds better than expected stock +2
- Starbuck Earnings and most importantly raised guidance Stock +6%
Nasdaq trading +.5% due to earnings, Spoos +7 handles and Dow +8, European Bourse small bid as ECB rhetoric still be digested, discussed Bunds a touch higher volume well below average. All eyes on U.S. Advanced Q2 GDP probability of 50bps cut at next weeks fed meeting is still 17% a strong GDP report should bring this probability down. Expectations are for a still solid 1.8% growth and Consumer spending to increase 4%, Markets very sensitive to today’s data as it the last piece of information market will get before next week’s rate decision.
Copper down .7% and aluminum -1.3 on LME, precious metals trading about .25% higher and Dollar a bit higher. A bit of volatility is expected around GDP after that summer market trade will continue. Oil on the bid as Report surface that Iran test fired a missile on Wednesday stoking tensions