Trade deal back on for …Now Stock higher bonds and bunds lower
- ADP missed expectations by 2+ standard Deviations expected 135k actual 67k trend is down for Job growth according to ADP report.
- GBP/EUR Pound/ Euro near a 2 year high as Boris Johnson Conservative party expanding their lead in Polls ahead of next week’s election GBP/USD +100 ticks near 7 month high.
- Yesterday’s API Oil Inventories: Crude -3.7m; Cushing -0.3m; Gasoline +2.9m; Distillates +0.8m are in-line to a touch bullish
- OPEC meeting tomorrow ,OPEC+ meeting Friday will they or wont they Extended production Cuts beyond march when current deal ends
- China Hog Herd has stopped declining and Spot prices are dropping, Not good for US farmers waiting for tariffs to be lifted to fill China’s needs
- President Trump will hold Meeting with Germany Merkel today at 7:30 CST, Trump has ample opportunity to make Comments today as he does not Leave London till 12:00
- Phase two of Public Impeachment hearings start today as inquiry moves to the Judiciary Committee, plenty of Fireworks expected today.
Spoos +11 handles, Stocks in Europe higher Dax +.9%,Cac +1% markets waiting for the Next tweet or headline to tell us what is happening with trade deal
- 8:45 markit Non-manufacturing PMI
- 9:00 Non-manufacturing ISM