A few things

Vix 1 year highs,Weekly chart below

A bit of Color on Some option Activity in 10s via bloomberg(BBG)

10 year yields @ 1.36%, 60% chance of an April Cut up from mid 40 %s this morning

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.