(Bloomberg) — Investors added a net $192.1 million to ProShares UltraPro QQQ in the latest session, increasing the fund’s assets by 2.5 percent to $7.84 billion, according to data
compiled by Bloomberg. This was the seventh straight day of inflows, totaling
$1.44 billion. The fund’s assets increased by 17 percent during that span. The fund has attracted net inflows of $38.9 million in the past year.
- Pfizer CEO: Vaccine could be ready by year end; key data from trial due at end October
- It appears oracle is the Winner in the TikTok Sweepstakes
- Gilead science to buy Immunomedics for $21B
- Nvidia to pay $40B to buy Softbank’s chip division
- Japan Press: LDP set to elect Suga as new Japan PM
- -ECB’s De Guindos (Euro Fin Presser 12 Sep): The ECB doesn’t target a Euro FX rate in its policy but it’s an important variable & it’s monitored when the CB is looking at the effects on PX stability
- … On Saturday, China announced a ban on pork from Germany following Germany’s detection of African swine fever (ASF) in a wild boar near its border with Poland pro Farmer
So merger Monday and Vaccine optimism driving US stocks higher, European Stocks stagnant Dax -.17%, Stoxx 50 unchanged, Cac +.3% Spoos and Nasdaq >1.1% Dollar a touch Heavy -.3%, Soybeans above $10 for first time in 2 years! Reason for European weakness possibly EZ industrial Output rose 4.1% possibly a bit of disappointment, European healthcare Stocks trading a bit heavy, trading economics says worries about trumps new executive order regarding Drug prices. WHO Reported a record jump in cases yesterday, total global cases at 29 million…Bonds higher Bunds steady Oil lower Gold and silver a bit higher Due to weaker dollar? Both bank of England and Bank of japan have central meetings this week.
Fed meeting this week no change in rates, but we will get updated macro-economic projections and more discussion regarding average inflation targeting. When will see an increase in QE bond purchases is one question on Plenty of traders’ minds Lumber appears Limit bid pre-open ,I am also waiting to see what hogs want to do with news that China and japan have cancelled orders from Germany.
I’m also watching the Brexit Saga as U.K. attempts to restructure the Brexit Deal.