Déjà vu All over again Similar to last Monday positive Vaccine news lifts Russell +2.25%, Oil CL +4%,Copper +2%,Weighs on Nasdaq -.13% And Bonds Spoos like it +1%
- Moderna says early data suggest its COVID-19 vaccine is 94% effective, joining Pfizer, which said on Nov. 9 that early data indicates its COVID-19 vaccine is effective. More to come.
- More @CBCNews: Moderna and Pfizer are on track to seek permission within weeks for emergency use in the U.S. Moderna says it plans to submit its vaccine candidate for authorization from other global regulatory agencies.
Over the weekend president Trump in a tweet Said he(Biden) Won due to a rigged election Media took that a s a first step towards concession, Trump quickly responded by saying we will fight on I will win maybe just maybe setting the stage for the beginning of a transfer of Power. As Note states still have till end of the month to certify election results.
President trump planning new moves against China more snactions on officials, protecting US Tech interests from China’s Military BBG
- Both senate and the House back in Session today House leadership roles will be voted on it is Likely Pelosi retains her speakership but with a much smaller majority in favor of her.
- “Covid Is Resurging, and This Time It’s Everywhere,” by WSJ’s Betsy McKay and Erin Ailworth: “People are becoming infected not just at big gatherings, but when they let their guard down, such as by not wearing a mask, while going about their daily routines or in smaller social settings that they thought of as safe—often among their own families or trusted friends.”
- 1/3 of the world’s economies signed a free trade agreement in Vietnam over the weekend guess who there isn’t USA!
- Australia Stock exchange hit with full shutdown due to software glitch hmm 3 rd or 4th exchange worldwide to happen to
- DeBlasio say we will have to think about indoor dining